Ramblings that are generally associated with me and my FYS-American Roots Music.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Jamboree

Overall, I think that our booth went over fairly well. Many people stopped and watched the movie, because of the size of the screen and the fact that it was loud enough to actually hear. Also the signs in front of the booths gave info so that people could feel like they were interactive without having to ask the people manning the booth questions.
The best thing that we had at our booth was probably the lemonade because other than that and tea, there were no drinks. The tea was good, but very hot, and the lemonade was not.
People didn't really want to actually have to interact for enough time to do the lyrics thing, but me and the person I manned the booth with had fun trying to figure out what he was saying when the flow of people slowed.

No comments: