Ramblings that are generally associated with me and my FYS-American Roots Music.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

This may seem like blog overload, but I don't really care right now.
Have you ever watched a commercial and liked it simply because you knew the song in the background? I memorized the Chase Freedom commercial because the song by the Rolling Stones in the background is awesome. Also, I remember these two commercials from years long past that had cool songs and were about cars. One was about the VW Jetta and had a guy singing Mr. Roboto in his car. The other I don't remember as well, but it was about 8 years ago and was about some sort of car thing and had the song I can see clearly now as its theme.
Commercials really need to use great songs, so even if I don't like the product, I will listen just for the song.

No comments: