Ramblings that are generally associated with me and my FYS-American Roots Music.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

This has very little to do with class and is more some of those nonsensical ramblings I promised.
I was watching School of Rock(good movie, if you haven't seen it, I recommend it. Jack Black's character is definitely a bit more mature than some of his previous characters. If you don't like Jack Black, the movie is still good) and I heard this song near the beginning by the lead singer of the band that kicked out Jack Black and I thought that I recognized the voice. Then, at the Battle of the Bands, I heard the guy sing again and I thought, that really sounds like Adam Pascal(Roger, from RENT) and it was.
I know the ending of that story is kind of lame, but ask around and you'll see that most of my stories have great build-up and are a complete letdown.
Oh well
That's life.

...And then I couldn't finish my Chinese food.

No comments: